0

reflections on the week gone..

I like that word, reflections, it's trippy lol. I guess when I reflect on the week thats just been and gone, a bunch of thoughts come to mind. Thoughts about what I've learnt, people I've met, and things I've discovered about myself and art. Like how even though it looks like a preschoolers piece of art when I paint/draw with my left-hand or without looking, I actually like it.. and who knew painting with mud could be art? We had a look at this artist called John Wolseley who did that, he made art from natures perspective of life, looked like some crazy hippy too. It was different learning continuous line drawing though, as I've never done anything like it before. Filled my first page of my VD with it lol. Our tutors are alright too, I'm loving the laid back approach to learning and studying art. Having to do this blog thing is interesting, not sure I like it, but yeah hopefully it will improve as I get used to it. And for all you CVA's out there, studying visual art at MSVA is proving to be challenging and fun, oh and trippy! Looking forward to our year ahead!
peace
xo
K


Visual artist's have always had this wonderful ability to extract the innermost workings of the matrix in which we live. -John Wolseley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top