0

break time....FOR THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!!

Wow!! Three whole weeks off!!! Talk about an intense last week though. Had so much to catch up on (was not behind because I was lazy btw.. just life mashed together made it.. hard?)!! Don't think I went to sleep before 3am at all last week.. Was helping fellow class citizens out, but I reckon we all did aite on our presentations.. well kind of. I was the last one presenting. SORRY if I went on too long CVA lolz got a bit carried away and am very passionate about the artists I researched.. Yay that Louisezzy isn't leaving too!!!!! So yeah much love to MSVA! Thats to PA, DVA, and CVA!! Love that you all know each other now.. especially since I introduced yous all lolz well most of the time anyways. Looking forward to Tuesday in Manx with you all..
laters blogspot, see you in a month!!!
peace
xo
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top