0

CVA’s arvo at the Museum...

Soooooo Friday was AWESOME!! We 'borrowed' one of the school vans and went on a cruise around town. First we visited the Marae at Auckland Uni and after mucking around in the elevators (...) we checked out some of the architecture (currently working on a brief about sculpture and architecture). We then headed to Penrose? Not entirely sure as we were yelling things out the windows at people on K'rd so got distracted and didn't pay attention.. But we stopped for a feed at some international food place..expensive much. Well when you compare it to Otara.. After all that we headed to the Museum. I'm sure they didn't know what hit them when we all turned up. We started out all together and ended up all over the place. Good times..good times. Here are some pics, a warning though, I like taking pictures on an angle..:
 Nat, Kerryn, Louise, and Rochinda..and Nathan up ahead..
 CVA whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!
 Kerryn teletubies moment..
 What a rainy day..
pssssssssssssssssh I like this picture.. reminds me of lego bricks.
 These pillars made me feel intensely small.
 I like the angles in the main entrance ae and the statue above the door.
love this pic.. all the angles work well I reckon.
The ceiling.
Flags.. I loik the composition..
Yet another shot of the foyer

So yeah, went a bit nuts with the pictures, but oh well..
peace
xo
K


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top