0

Completion..almost..

So I'm still making a background to attach my printed zine pages to, will add a picture of the final zine eventually.. anyways..

I found this brief challenging in the fact that it requires a high amount of concentration and hours in front of a computer. Trying to motivate myself to sit down in front of a screen and work was.. difficult? I have finally completed all of my zine pages though, including a large poster which combines all the other styles into one. I reckon my 'theme' is me and my thoughts or things I think about. The quotes/ sayings/poems are all ones I have heard or read and taken to heart. I love them because they describe or debate what goes on inside my mind. Thus why I titled my zine 'The Mind behind the Smile'. I used images of myself, not because I'm vain (damn straight) but because the writings apply to me in a personal way.. I'm not entirely happy with the final result because I think I rushed it a bit towards the end, but it turned out to be an interesting process. So here is my zine..


                                           
                                                            Back 
Front

















Poster
I was pretty much playing around with different styles on each double page spread and then combined all of them as one in the final huge a2 sized poster.. Was planning to print it all on one a2 sized paper, but due to printing issues I've decided to get an a2 sheet of paper and artsy it up a bit then attach the printed pages to it.. 
peace
xo
K







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top