0

Jewelry and Me =does anyone else find that a cheesy brief title??

So today we started a new brief.. 'Jewelry and Me' and except for the cheesy name it looks like this could be an interesting brief. I've never done jewelry before, well apart from using my teeth to fix a broken link in a chain of one of my necklaces.. so am looking forward to seeing what we do over the next four weeks. Apparently we will be using actual silver and making rings and chains and other.. pieces? We had a powerpoint this morning that made me look a t jewelry in a whole new light. I didn't realize that we can decide what we want as jewelry. Anything shiny that decorates the body is jewelry, it doesn't even have to be shiny!! I really liked the flower necklace at the end. Reckon it would be coolys to make one with real flowers then make a metal one and paint it.. yeah.

peace
xo
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top