0

random sunday arvo momento..

Sooooooo its Sunday afternoon, and I'm at course. Go figure. Shaqqy happened to be coming in to work on some stuff so rather than go home to an empty house, I came to chill with him lol. Its weird being here when theres nobody else!! Yeah. Thought I would work on a response and my visual diary, but being the cool kid that I am, I left my art stuff at home. Awesome huh? Ended up youtubing and take pics of myself with the mac camera lol. Anyways will go home and work on stuff now.. but first felt like posting the mac camera pics lol sorry this has nothing to do with course work William!! Just skip it yeah?!


evil kaylevil..


pop art hippy..


i look scarey..


cheesals!!


shaqqy and meeeeeeeeeeee..


happy hippy + mac camera = vain hippy lol
peace
xo
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top