a goodbye rant about what i don't like..

sooooo I'm not happy with my final photographs. Was explaining it to our tutor, Nathan, and he suggested I go have a rant on my blog. Thus why I am now ranting.. Okay so this is my final selection template:


I really don't like the large images on the left, they are good, yes, but I reckon I could have picked some better ones to represent my series from the large choice I had. I like the composition of all of them, but I reckon I should have trusted my own judgment and printed some of these instead of three of the above images..


I like their old film grainy black and white look as it contradicts the high tech new camera.. I mean I like the top images, but I really like the effect of these ones I edited. They are more creative to me and explore more than just taking a picture and printing it.. So yeah was thinking I might reprint, but I'm not rich and when it comes down to it, the ones I have printed are fine. I just wish I had had more time to decide because I don't like how they are just fine. To me they are kinda boring, I guess its because I've looked at them too much or something. Still, I reckon I could have done a lot more with what I had. I think I'm just annoyed with myself because I know I haven't pushed myself as far as I could have gone..
But yeah.. assessments tomorrow and then mid-semester break which means no course work for two weeks including posting on my blog. Am thinking a break would be good, I mean I love CVA, but we see each other every day.. gonna work on my car over break me thinks.. hope yous all have a mean holiday and stay safe! Much love CVA fambly!!!
Goodbye blog!
See you in two weeks,
peace
xo
K

1 comments:

Beneuro said...

have a safe holiday. and by the way i like your blog!:)

Post a Comment

Back to Top