0

assessment day...dum dum dum

So today was our first formative assessments...we all cruised in tired as from camping in piha only to remember all we still had stuff left to finish. It was a pretty intense atmosphere, all of us quiet as trying to get everything up to 'A' level.. We worked hard until our deadline when the tutors kicked us out lol. We then all needed to blow off some of that pent up arty-ness so spent the afternoon hanging out in the rain. Got soaked to our skin dancing around and just chillin' and doing other 'stuff'. Took us girls two hours to get home though, confusing bus drivers and we were still soaked. Good times, good times. Love you CVA, yous cheer me up when I'm on a down buzz and love me when I'm flying high. Looking forward to chillin' at poly with you all. Am trying not to think about assessments...hope I pass.
peace
xo
K

my assessment piece..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top