0

our glimpse of piha


Piha though Louise's camera. Lion Rock 007. a pic I took when I was on a buzz by myself. my wannabe postcard picture.


our Ngati CVA waterfall. some of us chillin' in the freezing water. Tegan climbing the stairway to Heaven.


this is what happens when you take a bunch of art students to Piha beach. wilson and peace are by me.


titanic posing. Ben stalling, Chris doing something (?), Kerryn and me. me with our tutor Nathan in the background. pretty Louise and me.


drawing with string. Nancy and her buby Sienna. Ben, Chris, Kerryn, Nat, and Hemi. Chris looking Stan Walker-ish.

 


CVA class of 2011 minus Shaq, Paul (Bolo), Jakob (Jakey, CVA President), Stirling, Nancy (Minaj, Jolie), Rocinda, and Melsy. Clockwise from top: Murphy (smurphs), Nat, Golf, Luma, Chris (stalker), James, Ben, Ema, Kerryn (bunny), Louise (girl who is scared of bees), Tegan, me (hippy, bugs, kevin, kayls..), Liam (moo-loo, little cow), Sonny (not sunny), and James (Hemi).

love yous all, good times good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top