0

a piece of assessment..

So we are, at present, preparing a work for our Drawing from Nature final assessment. We have to find and research an artist(s) then incorporate their style and techniques with our own to create a piece that focuses on a plant of nature. Man that was a wordy sentence.. Anyway, I'm still finishing off my mosaic of some sunflowers using different mediums, so at this point I'm just throwing ideas around in my head. Am thinking Vincent Van Gogh meets me meets Banksy/street art? Yeah. Like I said, throwing ideas around. The atmosphere in class is a lot more serious as everyone is trying too get their work up to date, but everyone coming in fancy dress today kind of loosened things up a bit lol. I'm thinking electing Jakob as class president was a good idea. So yeah that's about it at the moment, things are pretty intense so the Piha road trip next week is going to be a sweet distraction from assessments. Three days of sun (hopefully), sand, and art. Mintys. I smell like cheese popcorn. Icky.
peace
xo
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top