the life of a struggling artist..

Well this sucks. I had ideas, but I can't seem to put them down on paper. Seriously, I don't know where to go from here with my assessment piece.. Am struggling majorly. All I know is that I am doing a sunflower, from underneath.. I thought maybe Van Gogh style, but have moved to a watercolour perspective. Yeah  I don't know what to do about it and am extremely frustrated with myself. Argh. Trying to incorporate what I've learned into my work is hard too. What to do? Hopefully I'll get it done over the weekend..
peace
xo
K

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just going from the water colours thing, why don't you kinda do like how you used to make treasure maps? almost like tea staining. and do it with really rough edges, so really hand drawn, refined thingy.
idk. just thoughts. chur

Post a Comment

Back to Top