0

a few pictures..

Felt like posting a few pictures seeing as I'm doing nothing..



This is my mosaic-y piece I'm working on. The picture in the corner is what I'm enlarging it from using different mediums.. not sure I like it and the camera is crap but yeah..


First time using dry pastels (my drawing is on the right). Kind of proud of it.. lol


A picture taken today of Jakob and Chris that I edited.. lol sorry Chris, the wings just kind of happened..


My fellow class citizen and studio neighbour, Louise, working on an idea for her assessment piece, mint idea huh? and yup that is a lollipop in her hair, she fancy-dressed as lollipop girl lol


A picture of what I did to one of our studio windows. I was bored on Wednesday evening, figured I'd add a little 'something something' to the window. Did it with masking tape and mirror-image stuck it on the inside of the glass so people outside could read it and laugh at us artists stuck inside.. It's funny watching people trying to read it from the inside too.
   
                                            


cool kids Chris and class president Jakob.




annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd this I just found on the net, I find this funny on so many different levels..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top